West Yorkshire Travel Plan Network
The Travel Plan Network is delivered by the West Yorkshire Combined Authority, in partnership with its Local Authorities.
There are currently over 350 member organisations from all sizes and sectors, including health trusts, councils and private businesses in the network.
Together we can work towards creating a better environment by reducing single occupancy car usage, reducing congestion in urban areas and improving the quality of the local air supply while living a healthier and more active lifestyle.
Benefits to your business
- Cost savings from reduced on-site parking
- Reduced sickness with a healthier workforce
- Enhanced environmental credentials
- Raised community image
- Reduction in business travel costs
Benefits to your members
- 12% discount on the Corporate Annual MCard for employees
- 75% discount on Business Travel Passes – find out more about travel discounts
- 5% discount on the First Annual Corporate ticket
- Enterprise Car Club membership
- Support with car sharing
- Relocation support with FREE public transport taster tickets
- Leaflets, posters and promotional material for your office and company website
- Sustainable travel events and seminars
- Regular travel news and updates
- On-site real-time information