The University of Leeds’ annual charity fashion show, also known as the Leeds RAG Fashion Show (LRFS) is looking for businesses to take part in an interesting sponsorship opportunity.
LRFS is the most exciting and distinguished fashion event of the social calendar within the Leeds student community, and winner of the National Student Fundraising Awards ‘Event of the Year’ 2018. We can offer huge promotional opportunities for businesses, whilst raising money for two amazing charities: this year Pancreatic Research UK and Leeds’ own Behind Closed Doors.
Sponsoring the show would provide businesses with opportunities such as:
– Advertising the company on our wide-reaching social media platforms
– Advertising through us at the University of Leeds refreshers fair
– Holding an advertisement/sales stall within the Leeds University Union (weekly footfall of over 20,000 students)
– Opportunity to recruit around the university
– We can also organise 150 brand ambassadors across the University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett and Leeds Arts University who will promote your business on their personal social media accounts and across campus
We anticipate an audience of 800 people for the show (28th February 2019), however, the promotion of the show and its sponsors will be reaching a vast audience of over 50,000 students throughout the city. Sponsoring the show will provide you with an excellent opportunity to connect with our student demographic to advertise your products and/or services.
We have a variety of sponsorship packages with flexible pricing plans that we can tailor to your company’s needs. We also have a Friends of LRFS package which focusses on companies who wish to make a product donation.
Please feel free to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our head of sponsorship – Jaspreet on 07930247436 with any questions you may have.