Adoption Matters is a children’s charity and voluntary adoption agency established in 1947.
Our aim is to help children find secure, loving families that can best meet their long term needs and help them reach their full potential
We recruit, train and prepare families seeking to adopt and offer them ongoing support and development throughout the adoption process and for as long as they need it. We have also been providing a support and guidance service for adopted children, adults and birth families for over 70 years. We cover the whole of the North of England, North Wales, Stoke, Stafford and Shropshire.
We have just a couple of places left for the virtual 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon taking place on Sunday 3 October 2021. If you are interested in one of these places then please let us know as soon as possible email@example.com
The registration fee for each of these places is £20 and we would ask for a minimum sponsorship of £150. To find out more information please go to: Virtual Virgin Money London Marathon | Adoption Matters
- Participants will have 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds to complete the marathon on the course of their choice
- All finishers will receive the coveted official medal and New Balance finisher T-shirt
- The Official Virgin Money London Marathon App, powered by TCS, will enable participants to log their 26.2 miles and earn their coveted medal and New Balance finisher T-shirt
- As well as allowing you to track and log your run, the app will help bring the virtual experience to life, with an exclusive audio commentary featuring famous voices providing a memorable soundtrack to the day
- As long as you start and finish between 00:00:00 and 23:59 (BST) on Sunday 3 October, you can break your virtual marathon down into as many sessions as you like by using the pause functionality on your device. Your official result will be based on your total elapsed time.