York 10K BHP corporate challenge

Join BHP for the first ever York 10K Corporate Challenge on 4th August 2019 and tackle the historic streets of York with your colleagues. Teams can be made up of 5 or more runners and the package, priced at £45 per person, includes Race Kit – Corporate teams will receive personalised technical running shirts to wear on…

Read More

Yorkshire Marathon Relay

Always wanted to run a marathon but not sure you could complete the distance alone? Well we might just have the answer! Get your marathon medal by joining 5 of your friends and colleagues for the Yorkshire Marathon Relay. Whether you complete the final leg of 3 miles or the 2nd at 6 miles, together…

Read More

Charitable organisations invited to volunteering fair

Charitable organisations in need of volunteers and those looking to offer their support are invited to an event in Scarborough. CU Scarborough, part of the Coventry University Group, is hosting a volunteering fair on Thursday, March 21 between 11am and 2pm. It will be an opportunity for both charitable organisations to sign up new volunteers…

Read More

Local business leaders sought to advise Project SEARCH

Bradford Project SEARCH, which is now in its sixth year, is an award-winning partnership between Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Bradford’s Southfield Special School, Hft – a national charity which supports people with learning disabilities, and Bradford Council. The scheme aims to bridge the gap between school and employment for these young people and…

Read More

St Anne’s Non- Executive Director Opportunities

About St Anne’s St Anne’s Community Services is a leading provider of care, support and housing to some of the most vulnerable members of society. Based in Leeds, but operating across the North of England, we have built our reputation as a highly respected social care provider for over 45 years. We are proud to…

Read More

Jacqui’s Million- Can you help?

I am terminally ill with Stage 4 Malignant Melanoma, which may sound devastating but I am one of the lucky ones as I have over the last 8 years been treated at The Bexley Wing, which is The Leeds Cancer Centre at St James’s hospital. My story and cancer journey is inspirational and due to…

Read More

Leeds Community Foundation Seeks New Trustees

Want to help make a real difference? Leeds Community Foundation is seeking new trustees What are we looking for? We are looking for individuals who are ambitious for our communities, to join the Leeds Community Foundation board as trustees to take the Foundation forward with their experience, skill, passion and commitment to help the Foundation…

Read More