People and organisations have done a tremendous job gathering donations for those affected by the war in Ukraine, and ChamberCustoms are doing their bit to support them
Some aid organisations and individuals won’t have much experience of importing and exporting. Therefore, ChamberCustoms will be offering FREE export declarations for goods leaving the UK for humanitarian purposes.
- Help you understand what you will need at the UK border
- Create an export declaration (if required)
- Create a GMR for the truck going out
- Create a GMR for the empty truck returning back to the UK
- Provide guidance on the steps to follow
- Create an NCTS Transit entry for exiting the UK
You can find out more, and contact ChamberCustoms here.
You can find advice from HMRC for businesses and charities here.